Saturday, July 14, 2007

HOME AGAIN

I am finally home again. I arrived home at 8:54pm Friday evening. Boy, what a great time we had. We stayed up talking and looking at pictures till just after midnight. It was so good to see all of them. As I came around the corner John and Victoria were running toward me. And then the front door flew open and the rest of the family that wasn't already out in the yard bouncing up and down came out to meet me. How sweet! :-) We had a great time.

This morning we got up early and help some relatives move. Then we went over to Dad's new office worked on taking out some of the old lights, cutting up more of the trees, mowing, and weed eating. Before supper I played basketball with the boys. We had fun but the old guy (me) still beat them all. During supper we watched "Remember the Titans". They had all seen it before while I was gone but, this was the first time for me. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. Following the movie I went for a run. It was good to run back through some of the familiar parts of the neighborhood.

Here of a few photos I took around our yard:





1 comment:

Nicole Hearn said...

Awwww. I love stories of going home. I'm sure it was as exciting for you as it was for a me a few weeks ago.
Very nice pictures.....I really enjoyed them.
You take very good pictures....but I guess I've told you that before.

You successfully helped me to lose a competition with my sister the other night. Remind me to tell you about it.