Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God's Truth!

Proverbs 4:1&2
"HEAR, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law."

Am I listening to BOTH my Fathers? My Heavenly father and my earthly father? My Father in Heaven knows EVERYTHING. So why not go to Him for advice, counsel, direction, ect.? He has given us His Word which provides instruction and direction for every situation we can ever face in life. My earthly father, my dad, had lived many more years than I have. He knows the blessings and consequences of different actions. So seek out both your Father's when you need counsel. The benefits of that are obvious, We become a straight and true arrow that God can effectively use. The consequences aof not doing that can be devestating and result in my more people hurt because we are no true to the course! Stand Strong!

1 comment:

Drawn 2 Thee said...

Uhmm so true yet so easy to forget or choose not to heed when it is most important too! The results more deviating and wide spread than we could ever image! Keep running the race!