Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Back

Tuesday night I made it back to Alert after taking Michael, John, and David home from LTC Camp. Mom was very glad that I was able to be home for Mother's day, and I was glad to see everyone else Then on Sunday some of our relatives on my mom's side came over and we all went to lunch together.


I am still working on sorting all the pictures from LTC camp and the ALERT Cadet challenge. Once that is done I will post a full rundown on the past two weeks.

Last night at Wisdom Search at the Behr's house we watched a movie called " Twice Pardoned". It is about a star athlete who gets in trouble with the law and then someone comes and shares the gospel with him and accepts Christ as his savior. It really stress loving others even when we don't feel like it or when it is not "cool". If you have not seen it, you should. It will really get you thinking about Christ love for us and how we should love others.

No comments: