Friday, February 19, 2010

Miscel~

The past three mornings have seen spectacular sunrises. And of course, my camera was at home... :( But that is beside the point. As I stop and just ponder the sight before me I am reminded over and over again of the beauty of my Saviour and His unfailing love for me. Love for me when I draw away from Him. Love for me when I feel He is a thousand miles away from me. Love for me when the world is crumbling around me. Love for me when my heart is broken. Love for me when I feel I am on top of the world. So as I gaze at His beauty that he Spoke into existence a line of a familiar song keeps running through my head, "Every sunrise sings your praise". Not just SOME, not just the pretty ones, even the ones on cloudy days. EVERY SUNRISE, ALL CREATION! and I am HIS creation, created in HIS image. So as I live my life my I ALWAYS remember to sing HIS praise.

--All Because of Jesus--

Giver of every breath I breathe
Author of all eternity
Giver of every perfect thing
To you be the glory

Chorus
Maker of heaven and of earth
No one can comprehend your worth
King over all the universe
To you be the glory

I'm alive because i'm alive in You

It's all because of Jesus I'm alive
It's all because the blood of Jesus Christ that cover's me and raised this dead man's life it's all because of Jesus I'm alive

Every sunrise sings Your praise
The universe cries out your praise
I'm singing freedom all my days
Now that I'm alive

A great friend and fellow coworker in the ALERT Cadet program shot and produced this video for the ALERT medical department.

Time of Greatest Need - ALERT Medical Department Promo from Andrew Winchell on Vimeo.

While talking to a friend, who happens to be a gator fan (But MORE so a Tebow Admirer), I was given this link. You talk about infringement of constitutional rights?!?!? While I loved Tebow for his GOD GIVEN talent on the field I was so encouraged and inspired by his relentless passion for Christ. Never did you see him walk on the field without God's word emblazoned across his eye black. No matter where he went His passion for Christ was evident. I pray that God will continue to use him for HIS glory and the Tim would stand strong for Christ.


Typography from Ronnie Bruce on Vimeo.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do not now how God sent your post was this morning! It was able to bless me and 6 other people...who really needed it this morning! Thank you so much!

Sara Jane Photography said...

What a wonderful picture (in words) of God's love for us! Thanks for posting!

Oh, and I really like that last video that you posted! I love how the presented it!