Thursday, April 19, 2007

Howdy!

Well I made it safely to Alert about 1pm Monday afternoon. Since then I have been working in the Cadet office from 8-5 and in the Library from 6:30-9:30pm. Tomorrow Major Farr flies out for the LTC camp and Father Son camp in Pennsylvania and doesn't come back till 1 or 2am on Monday morning before the conference starts on Tuesday. So today we are going over both the conference, ACC, and LTC camp so that while he is gone I am supposed to finish getting everything together. Later today Reuben and I are going to finish shooting pictures for the Servant handbook. So I am looking forward to doing that. Oh, by the way I got my second drivers license yesterday. I now have my on campus drivers license for campus vehicles. This morning was all staff cleaning day so Major Farr and I were making beds then Reuben and I mopped all the tile in Chestnut. Then it was off to the laundry building and many, many sheets and towels waiting to be folded. So all in all it hasn't been to bad.

No comments: